Experience superior navigation from the accurate heading and positioning performance available with the HS70 GPS compass. The HS70 uses SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS positioning, providing a low cost and highly effective heading and position based smart antenna.
The rugged and low profile enclosure provides two multipath-resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation.
The smart antenna – measuring only a revolutionary 40cm/16” - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole.
The stability and maintenance-free design of the HS70 provides traditional GPS positioning and heading at a low cost.
-Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch
-SimNet/NMEA2000 or NMEA0183 communication
-All in one antenna cable – No black box needed
-Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
-0.75 degree heading accuracy in amazingly small form factor
-Extremely quick time-to-first-fix
-Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
-Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start- up times and provide heading updates
-during temporary loss of GPS
-SBAS compatible (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) and optional external differential input
-COAST™ technology maintains differentially- corrected positioning for 40 minutes after loss of differential signal.
- Simplicity of a compass and GPS receiver in one
- Tracks heading, rate of turn, position, heave, roll, and pitch
- Highly accurate heading based on GPS data, free from magnetic interference
- Supports satellite-based augmentation systems (SBAS) for enhanced positional accuracy
- Selectable 10 or 20 Hz position and heading updates
- Flush-mount or pole-mounted design
- Easy NMEA 2000® connectivity, with NMEA 0183® option